“Have a Go” at campfires
During this day long course, you will;
- Learn how to safely site a fire, light it without using matches, keep it going and safely extinguish it.
- Work safely with children and campfires.
- Learn about types of firewood and burning properties.
- Learn a variety of campfire cooking techniques and, of course, eat what we’ve cooked! Have a go with some camp fire cooking equipment.
- Have a look for some wild food (season and availability permitting) to cook and taste.
If you have any equipment or food you would like to bring with you, please do so.
Cost £70 per person (Food and drink included. Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements.)